The Scientific Committee of the 21st ISoP Annual Meeting invites abstracts to be submitted for either oral or poster presentation related to the subjects of pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25 MAY 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission system by the extended and final deadline 25 May 2022.
- An abstract can be submitted as an Oral or Poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
- The number of submitted abstracts is limited to 3 abstracts per presenting author.
- Please note that abstracts sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts already published elsewhere or based on full papers that have already been published will not be considered for inclusion.
Please read the abstract formatting guidelines carefully.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and big data
- Medication errors prevention
- Pharmacovigilance of biologics originator and biosimilar
- Pharmacogenomics/Patient-oriented pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance in healthcare emergency: lessons learned from COVID-19: vaccines/medicines
- Risk communication
- Database networks for post-marketing surveillance for vaccines and medicines
- Clinical decisions in pharmacovigilance
- Women´s medicines
- Herbal and Traditional Medicines and dietary supplements
- Medical Device Safety
- Patient Engagement
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the ISoP 2022 Scientific Committee, and each decision will be notified to submitters by 24 June 2022. Notification of abstract acceptance or rejection will be communicated to the lead author’s e-mail address (presenting author of the abstract).
Please note that if an abstract is accepted for presentation (oral or as poster), at least one of the authors (presenting author) must register for ISoP 2022. Registration should be made immediately after notification of abstract acceptance, and at least before 20 July 2022. Presenting authors must attend the conference in order to present the abstract.
The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation (oral or poster). After selection, to all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
Accepted abstracts, which have been received by the submission deadline, will be published in ISoP’s official journal, Drug Safety.
All accepted posters for the ISoP 2022 Annual Meeting are eligible for poster prizes which will be awarded to the three best posters.
If you have any questions regarding preparing, submitting, amending or withdrawing an abstract, please contact the Scientific Programme Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org